Approved New Member: NexusVI Roy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 23, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome NexusVI Roy,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. NexusVI Roy

NexusVI Roy Walk On

Nov 23, 2012
    Name: Guillermo PM
    Gamertag (XBOX): NexusVI Roy
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mostly weekends, but I can play in week days.
    Favorite Teams: Valencia, Levante UD
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google told me about.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    - Well, I've been playing online games since 1999, when I found out Quake 3... but in the modern days (XBOX 360) I've been playing FIFA 11, 12 and now 13 in some online leagues (should I write which leagues?).

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Playing videogames since the 80's, playing online since 1999 (Quake, Unreal, Counter-Strike, etc.)

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    A competitive player, who wants to enjoy the game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Comfortable, I'm sure I'm older than most ppl here.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, understood and I agree them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a computer engineer and I'm working as a IT professor. I like videogames and FIFA as my favourite hobby.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think I can do well fitting here, time and experience will tell me how long I'll be here.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Having fun with others, meeting new people.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    First, I ask my opponent if he is aware of breaking the rules. Secondly, I send pm to admin league, or whoever can concern this matter, to let know about the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Yes, I have. I would like to join the FIFA transfer league, as it's my favourite kind of league to play.

Looking forward for your answer.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
  4. NexusVI Roy

NexusVI Roy Walk On

Nov 23, 2012

Just a quick doubt, are the majority of the members from America? I ask this because I'm european, dunno if I will struggle to get games and decent online latency.
  5. seaplus

seaplus Walk On

Nov 30, 2012
    where in europe are you from?