New Member: Nibblesfly

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Nibblesfly, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Nibblesfly

Nibblesfly Guest

New Member: Nibblesfly

Name: Bryan
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Nibblesfly (PSN)
    Email: nibbles82@hotmail.com
    AIM: nibbles04isu
    Time Zone: Central (Texas)
    General Availability: Some afternoons, lots of week nights.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Iowa State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: A member here, Controllerabuser.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    VG Sports, Bicus Ball, No Little Babies. Been playing in leagues since NCAA 05.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Online since 04-05, playing since the early 90s overall.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I play straight. Winning isn't everything to me. I'm looking for fun out of these leagues first and foremost. Every once in awhile I put together a solid season.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm 23 so I will fit in fine. I don't cry or call people names after I lose. :)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I've read it and have no concerns.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    The NCAA '10 online dynasty Controllerabuser runs is my purpose for being here.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF! You will be placed in PS3 League, TF:TBD run by Controllerabuser. Please refer to him if you have any questions...