Approved New Member: Nick Larson

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 13, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Nick Larson,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

4. Nick Larson

Nick Larson Walk On

Name: Nick Larson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox 360: NLARS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: skype- nick.larson7
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: really anytime after 5 o clock on weekdays and whenever on the weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Oregon Ducks and Michigan State Spartans. Detroit Lions and Baltimore Ravens. Detroit Red Wings. OKC Thunder. Detroit Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I've seen it all over and have heard about it from a few people. Ive only heard good things!

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Many NCAA online dynastys, Madden Connected Careers, and NBA 2k online association.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Video games for around 10 years. Online for the last 7.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a very dedicated gamer. Serious and love to win, but just like being a part of online leagues and having fun.I love xbox and mostly sports games.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Really doesnt bother me. My style fits in with older mature gamers because i dont like beating up on the computer 100-20 or finding one play that works and only doing that.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules. No questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Love sports. Watch every sport you can think of. always have. love ESPN have been watching in for forever. I'm 21 go to Grand Valley State in Michigan. Love my family and my friends. and love my xbox :)

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I'd love to be a big part of it. I am very dedicated to my gaming and my dynastys and such. I will be active and post often and would like to be apart of as many leagues as i can.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Just an all around fun and challenging experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would send him a message telling him what i saw and what the rules state. And i'd let it slide once but it it happens again then id immediately notify the head of the league or admins of the site.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I am mostly interested in the NCAA dynastys. The Ivy League one caught my eye because i like building from scratch. Havent really looked at many but i am hoping you guys can direct me to some NCAA dynastys. Really anything that has an opening. I can play with all sorts of teams.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

6. Nick Larson

Nick Larson Walk On

Thank you sir!