Approved New Member: nick rodriguez

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 31, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome nick rodriguez,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. nick rodriguez

nick rodriguez Walk On

Dec 31, 2012
    Name: Nicolas Rodriguez
    Time Zone:Mountain
    General Availability for User vs User games:Availible anytime really
    Favorite Teams:Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:A couple of my friends have accounts and i was looking forward to making new friends.

2.Yes,in 2 onine leauges one connected career in Madden 13 and a Online dynasty in Nba2k13

3.Im a friendly player who just likes to play video games for fun and i enjoy the competiton as well.

4. I think that the age gruop that you guys have would be perfect especially for a knowledgable gamer like myself.

5.Yes i read the rules and all of them seem pretty fair. I dont have a prblem with any of them.

6.My name is Nick Rodriguez i was born and raised a Denver Broncos Fan, I have been playing video games since i was little and have owned every madden on ever system pretty much that has ever been released. Im very serious when it comes to sports statistics i like to know which players have done what and what each player is good at.

7.I think i will fit into the community very well. My friends who arer already apart of the community think i will fit in well also .

8. I hope to get some better competiton in the certian games i play and also make a bunch of new friends on xbox live.

9. I would warn the person who im playing once them if he/she doesnt comply with my request i would infrom the commish of said leauge or somebody on the TSO website.

10. No i havent really checked out any other leauges. I am pretty much open to any leauge setup.
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.