New Member: Nickaepi

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 9, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Nickaepi,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

3. Nickaepi

Nickaepi Walk On

Name: Nick​
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN- tugboat32 xbox-giganticmuffin​
    AIM:yahooIM- nickaepi1​
    Time Zone: EST​
    General Availability:Mon-Fri- 7-10PM EST Sat. Morning-Afternoon Sun. Mornings​
    Favorite Teams: Soccer-Chelsea Football-Falcons Baseball-Braves Hockey-Penguins Nascar Drivers- Dale Jr. & Kyle Busch​
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Redal925 -referral from current FIFA Sim League​

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? FIFA '11- PureSim Gaming​

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?- 22 years. Online- Since Counter Strike came out on PC ~1998​

3. What type of player would you say you are? I like realism. I try to play to the style that real-life counterparts would play. I.E.- MLB Show represents this well. If I throw too many fastballs in a row with Lincecum, eventually AI will pick up on it and hit it out of the park so I mix up my pitches.​

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer this. As long as people do not "cheese", cheat, or quit early I enjoy playing in an online community.​

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read. No concerns.​

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a successful technical recruiter by day. Video game nerd by nights and weekends. I enjoy sports games, Western-style RPG's (Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls). I'm a huge Nascar fan (can't wait for new NASCAR game to be released). I enjoy fantasy anything. Fantasy Football, baseball and currently Fantasy Nascar. I played baseball, soccer and tennis in high school and some in college.​

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I am looking forward to joining the FIFA '11 league immediately and would be interested in NASCAR and possibly MLB Show '11. (too many games, too little time)​

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Fun, friendly competition where people will recognize that I play fair and am extremely competitive. Being able to make some new friends with people who have similar interests. I feel like I'm applying for an online dating site right now. Long walks on the beach? Just kidding.​

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would finish out the game, probably send a quick message to my opponent questioning what/why it happened (they may have done something on accident so I would give them the opportunity to explain themselves and I would immediately report to the league commissioner/moderator of the issue.​

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? RedAL925 invited me to join the FIFA '11 league so I'm ready for that. I will definitely check out other leagues and see what else I can join. I would be interested in NASCAR or possibly MLB '11 if there are leagues planned for that.

4. Nickaepi

Nickaepi Walk On

EDIT: Re: Availability- I tried editing my above post but it wouldn't let me. I am almost always available on Saturday mornings/afternoons, Sunday mornings also.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved Nick.

You should have access to edit now.:)

6. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

7. Nickaepi

Nickaepi Walk On

Thank you. This looks like an awesome site. I'm psyched!

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You are correct, it is an awesome site.:)