New Member: NickDangerously

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 30, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome NickDangerously,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. NickDangerously

NickDangerously Walk On

Name: Nick
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX 360 NickDangerously
    Email: x8bitassassinx@yahoo.com
    AIM: YIM is x8bitassassinx
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: Available after 6pm PST Mon-Fri. Most of the day (minus NFL/NCAA games) during weekends
    Favorite Teams: Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Lions, San Diego Chargers, University of Arizona Alum
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: EA Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have played in only 1 XBOX Madden league. I have been there for 2 season now, and am having a pretty good time with it. Going to test my luck here in an NCAA league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been gaming for a little over 20 years now. Was given my first atari when I was about 4 years old, and have rolled with it ever since. I began gaming online about 6 years ago or so. Picked up a 360 on drop date, and jumped into online gaming then.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I mean i suppose it depends on which context you're referring too? Overall, I game to have fun. Obvi nobody wants to lose, but it certainly isn't the end of the world when I do. I always folow the rules, and enjoy playing with people who do as such.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Well, i am almost 29; so it would appear I would fit right in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read, and understand all rules and guidelines. No issues here

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Let's see.... I am an electrical engineer who works for the government out here in San Diego. I am originally from Detroit, MI. Went to school at the University of Arizona. I am recently married, and have just bought my first house. Aside from gaming, I enjoy playing hockey (albeit there aren't many rinks here in So Cal.)
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I can be extremely active. Usually have no issues with checking sites daily, getting games in on time, and being avail for anyother league related issues.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I am just looking to play with mature gamers, who enjoy the game, as well as the gaming community.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Happened to me a few times. For me, drama is the last thing I want when gaming. I suppose sitation dictates. If this is a 1 time instance during our game, I would probably let it slide 'til after the game. At which point, I would speak to my opponent about it, and make sure he knows the rules, and will follow them in the future. Once that's done, I would just shoot a PM to a commish bringing the situation to light, and let 'em know I spoke with the player in question, and that maybe we should keep an eye out for future instances. Sometimes, people just make a mistake. However, if this is repeated over and over again, and I have seen or heard from other members that said player does this often, I would then address it to higher authorities.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have tried to look at the leagues, however, I can't seem to find anything about them? I see the leagues, but can't see anything about them. When I click the link, it says "database error." I am looking to join an NCAA 12 league preferrably one an average player would fit into, so I don't get dominated wekk in and week out haha. Thx

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Nick. I apologize about the database error, I will check into it. You should be able to browse throughout the site now.

4. NickDangerously

NickDangerously Walk On

Awesome! Forgive my ignorance, but what's the next step?

5. NickDangerously

NickDangerously Walk On

Actually I was able to look through the leagues, and I think I would fit pretty well into the Any Given Saturday league for the XBOX360. I was looking through their rules, and they look spot on. I just don't know what the next step is, or if they are doing an NCAA 12 league, what teams would be available? etc... Thx for your time

6. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster