Archived New Member: niner_empire86

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by --niner_empire86--, Jul 11, 2014.

?

Should Brett be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. --niner_empire86--

--niner_empire86-- Walk On

Name: Brett
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN: Niner_empire86
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: PST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Evenings after 4pm PST and weekends.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    I've been a member for a few years, just switched from xbox to PS for this generation and wanted to make an account that reflects my PSN ID.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I've played on a few xbox madden leagues before as well as a NCAA dynasty a few years ago.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I've been playing since I was a kid and I've been playing online since COD: World at War came out.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I play sim style sports games. I definelty learned what that means over the past few. I've been called out on here and there on little things I've done wrong but never anything that was sustained or requiring some kind of corrective action by a commissioner.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I'm comfortable with the social structure on this site. Get along with eveyone fine. Some small trash talk here and there but all in good nature and thats always been understood on both ends.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm a licensed Paramedic. I work in San Francisco but live in the east bay. I broke my ankle in June playing baseball in a rec league so Ive been off work for quite some time. Outside of work I try and maintain with an active lifestyle. I like going to gym everyday, I surf and hike when I can and play baseball in a adult rec league during the spring and summer.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Ill fit in fine. I like posting on the forums. I like get involved with weekly content with players of the week posts, season previews. stuff like that.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope I continue to be apart of the experience I've had in the past. This is a unique site and community. There no other site like it out there.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I'll send him a message reminding him of what the rules state. If that doesn't work then I send a message to the commissioner. In my experiences in similar situations these are usually repeat offenders and the commissioner has already had reports of the behavior and have a good idea of what's been going on.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I'm just trying to get a spot in a Madden 15 PS4 online franchise. Wanna get my name in the hat early to try an avoid being put on a waitlist.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Just curious, Brett, what was your prior member name? You could probably request to have that changed if your forum membership is still in good standing.

What leagues?

Feel free to check out Quality Simulation Football if you haven't already. We'll be moving to the PS4 platform for Madden 15. If your TSO forum application is approved, best to get your interest and application in for QSF now for when we start gearing up toward the end of the month.

3. --niner_empire86--

Gtstang86 was my username when I was on xbox. I want to say the name of one of the madden leagues was the longest yard. Not sure about the other ones from the years previous. I'll check out your league page and see what's what. If you look up some of my posts under my old username you should see some of weekly cotent I added to the league. Not sure if that's what your league looks for or if it's that active.

4. --niner_empire86--

5. --niner_empire86--

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    That is correct.

niner_empire86 Why did you make another account?

• Like Like x 1
  8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Said he wanted to have his username on his match his new psn id

9. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Then I can change his old one...

10. --niner_empire86--

That works too. That's all I wanted. Just makes it easier for everyone in the league when the ID's match in my opinion.

11. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I'm locking this and changing your user name.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.