Approved New Member: njameson77

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome njameson77,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. njameson77

njameson77 Walk On

thanks for the warm welcome guys, will get the application form filled out straight away.
    hoping to bring our Country Club to your tour.
    Bengal Bluewater -XBox 360

3. njameson77

njameson77 Walk On

Name:Neil Jameson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):njameson77 - xbox360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:GMT +1
    General Availability for User vs User games:mostly early evenings, through to midnight
    Favorite Teams: Derby County FCC
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: through the Tiger Woods Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? FIFA league, uk. But folded before it really got going. ISST Top Spin member

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 6 years on line, since ps2 days been playing mostly sport games

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual, fair and competitive

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Nothing whatsoever, gaming is for any age

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Class myself as a casual gamer, who likes to try to get on most evenings. Not keen on online gaming without organised communities, due to all the quitters. Hate wasting 15 mins of my life, to get disconnected , cause they were losing. Win or lose complete the game, someone has to lose. Don't chat on headsets much, would love to. But have a little one year old boy, who tends to sleep when I game.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? See myself being able to contribute to the community, with my older generation gaming knowledge

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Fun, organised gaming experience and friends

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?finish the game, inform the league, let them investigate

4. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    How many people do you have?

5. njameson77

njameson77 Walk On

We only have 2 members unfortunately, but if we can find some more that would be great

6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

We are about to pick teams for our FIFA league season 3... Interested?

7. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    hey it's a start.
    hang in there btw.things are usually slower here on the weekend,with most of our site administrators having families.

8. njameson77

njameson77 Walk On

Yes, I would also be interested in joining your FIFA league, just point us in the right direction. Thanks

9. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tfl12-season-iii-draft.76093/

The season 3 team draft just opened. You said point us in the right direction... How many of you are there?

Come check in at the draft thread and I will add you to draft order...

By the way, we play manual/slow.

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Sorry for the delay, sometimes manpower is busy during holidays.