New Member - nkmi1984

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by nkmi1984, Jan 12, 2010.

1. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

New Member - nkmi1984

Name: Nader
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 nkmi1984
    Email: naderk1984@hotmail.com
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Anytime for the most part
    Favorite Teams: Detroit Pistons, Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers, Detroit Red Wings, Michigan Wolverines, Western Michigan Broncos
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS(jdrhammer)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have only played in one online League, Jdrhammer's NCAA Football OD. I joined in December 2008 and have loved every minute of it

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since the Nintendo days. I started playing online in 2004. I had a PS2 and played NCAA Football. I had a decent ranking, like top 1000.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a competitive SIM style player. I never cheese. If you cheese me online I will let you know!!! I play the way the game is suppose to be played.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I am not that much younger but I feel it shouldn't really matter. Usually the younger 13 year olds are the ones who cheese, never punt, and run the same play.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am 25 years old and live in Grand Rapids, MI. I just started Grad School at Western Michigan University and hope to be done with my Master's in Accounting by April 2011. I am a sports fanatic. Nothing better than playing a game of basketball with your friends. I hate losing more than anything in the world but I am not a poor sport. I take losses like a man.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Not really
    Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I would love to but I have no time with school. One OD is good enough for me. I'll sneak in a couple exhibition games online here and there.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Nader,

Glad you were able to get signed up.. Application approved. I am still trying to coordinate somethings here with jdrhammer and then we should have you guys up and running