Approved New Member: no2cyclones

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 19, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome no2cyclones,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. no2cyclones

no2cyclones Walk On

Name: Ben
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): no2cyclones (360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: ~2x/week
    Favorite Teams: Iowa State Cyclones, Seattle Mariners, San Francisco 49ers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: posters on Cyclone Fanatic message board

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? - Only with friends, on NCAA 12.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? - Been playing video games ~10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? - novice

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? - Fits perfectly. I'm in graduate school and don't have a ton of extra time to play games many times each week, so I'm hoping the maturity factor comes into play here.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? - All sound great to me!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. - I'm a 26 y/o physical therapy student from Iowa. I spent four summers in college in Montana working for an oncology camp. I'm in love with Montana and Washington. Currently in Arizona on a clinical for school, but back to Iowa and married in the next month!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? - While I don't think I'll be incredibly active posting, I do think I'll be active in reading articles and content posted by other users. That could change in the future, but for the next year while I'm still in school, this will be an experiment.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? - News about NCAA football games, possibly find a league to play in.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? - Finish the game, but report the user to moderators, such that it may be handled how they deem fit.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? - I have not yet checked it out, but will be doing so immediately!

Thanks!

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Nice app Ben. Look over all the different leagues we have here, and let me or anyone here know what we can do to help you find a league!