New Member - nole1005

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by nole1005, Nov 19, 2009.

1. nole1005

nole1005 Guest

New Member - nole1005

Name: Jason
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): nole1005(PS3)
    Email: mtigertown@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: After 8 usually
    Favorite Teams: Florida State and Pittsburgh Steelers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Found a link on another website

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I've played in different online dynasties for NCAA 10. I'm currently in a dynasty on rivals.com.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games for a very long time. I just started playing online about year ago

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am somewhat new to playing online but very competitive. My record is around 30-4 up to this point.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm 23 years old and a senior in college. I really don't think there are any differences. I am the youngest person on my football coaching staff, so it won't be anything new.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I read the rules and I don't have any questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a senior in college and I coach high school football. I'm originally from Ohio and I've been married for over a year now

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I've checked out a bunch of the leagues and this site is exactly what I was looking for.

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Evolution has some openings.

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

hey jason check your inbox.