Approved New Member: Norezn

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 21, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Norezn,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Norezn

Norezn Walk On

Name: Jonathon Klechak
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): No tag currently.
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: NA - Looking to join The Dugout OOTP 13 league.
    Favorite Teams: Cubs, Bears, & Bulls (Go Chicago!)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Web Search for new OOTP 13 leagues and some others in a High Heat Baseball League I'm in were talking about TSO.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? High Heat Baseball Leagues for nearly 70 sim years between the HHASL (commish for several seasons) and MLBC (League currently ran on my webserver). I've also spent some time with the SSBL OOTP league before it's demise. A long time ago I played in some Front Page football Leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games since the 80's and online since the late 90's.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very committed with a good track record in all the online leagues I've been apart of. I consider myself to be somewhat addicted to online simulation leagues.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm only a few years (age 34) older than the average so I think I'll fit in just fine. I'm a professional and work in a corporate environment at a fortune 500 company so I think I'll fit in with the rest of the mature bunch. :)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I've read the rules and am anxious to get started. No questions at this time but if I do come up with any I feel I'll be in good hands here.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm an easy going guy who fully enjoys life. I travel a lot for work and pleasure. One of my biggest hobbies is cooking.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I really enjoy the camaraderie that you get from being a part of an online simulation league. I've always felt that I've made some great friends throughout the years by being in these leagues. Joining this community, that has other members who share these interests with me, would certainly be great. I know I'll be very active and will make many new friends.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? As mentioned above, I really enjoy the camaraderie you get from being in a community like this one. I hope to make a lot of new friends while enjoying something I really love doing.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? We are all mature adults here so I'm sure we can discuss what happened and see how we can resolve the situation. There is potential that the opponent didn't realize what they just did so it might have been an honest mistake. Additionally, the situation might require a third party to help resolve the issue. I feel confident that there are plenty of great people here that could help us deal with this situation as a fair third party.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'm looking to join The Dugout OOTP 13 league.

Thanks guys! I look forward to hearing from you.

3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Norezn - Application Approved. Welcome to Tradition Sports.

5. Norezn

Norezn Walk On

Thanks man! I'm looking forward to having a great time here.