New Member: nrg_qbz-_-

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Jul 23, 2010.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

New Member: nrg_qbz-_-

Name: Huyen Nguyen
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): nrg_qbz-_- / PSN
    Email: mr_nrg_qbz@yahoo.com
    AIM: cloudymode
    Time Zone: pacific
    General Availability: weekdays: 7PM-midnight , weekends: varies, but I can always make time in between all the college football and nfl mayhem going on
    Favorite Teams: Born and raised in Oregon, I would have to say the mighty Oregon Ducks.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I was searching for a serious NCAA Football Dynasty website and someone in one of the forums I was looking at mentioned this site.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?: I have never played in any online leagues. I tend to fly solo for these type of games, but I really would like to be a part of something bigger and would be willing to contribute properly.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?: Been playing video games since my dad introduced me to the original Castle Wolfenstein (talk about not reading the "Mature" rating on the label. God bless him). Played online when the 28k and 56k modems were considered fast.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I usually only play sports games, and as such, I try to make the experience as real as possible. No running the same plays over and over or trying to find cheese plays just so that I can get the victory. I mean, what's the point and fun in that? I am ultra-competitive, but also understand that it's a game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?: I am 26 years old, so I don't think there is that much of a difference. In all honesty, I think it's unfair to correlate age with maturity. I'm sure you know plenty of people who act like idiots who are older than you and I'm sure you also know plenty of people that are wise beyond their age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Everything looks good to me. Pretty excited!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I was born and raised in Oregon (go Ducks!) but moved down to California for college, where I have remained ever since. I am part of a 3on3 basketball league consisting of 12 friends where we keep stats and even have our own website. I created an epic season recap video that is posted on youtube if anyone is interested :) Every Saturday and Sunday during football season is like Christmas for me...I have no other way to describe it. I am in more fantasy baseball, basketball, and football leagues than I should be and my girlfriend lets me know it. And of course, I love to play sports video games. My crowning achievement was probably when I was ranked #1 on the PS3 for one week while playing NBA2k10. I had one whole week before starting a new job, so I randomly decided to play non-stop almost everyday...lets just say I am going to have early arthritis. Anyways, this community seems very tight-knit and I would love the opportunity to show everyone that I can be a valuable contributor.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on being very active. This is something that I have always thought about being involved with...it just never happened. Granted, I am sure we all have lives outside of these games, but I will defiintely make time to include this in my schedule.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Hopefully I can look back on this years from now and talk about the many epic matches and friends that I have made along the way.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would definitely let that person know that what they did was wrong. As such, it is my duty to report them to the commissioner and document what it was that happenned. Obviously, I would hope that it does not have to come to this.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I really haven't looked at any of the different leagues, but I know I will now that you mentioned it!

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Huyen!

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Excellent! Much appreciated:)