Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by NUCMANDON, Oct 1, 2010.

NUCMANDON Program Builder

Oct 1, 2010

Name:Donald Wessells Jr.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):NUCMANDON PSN
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:3-5 hours a week
    Favorite Teams:Virginia Tech the only
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:a friend cant remember his screen name right now

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No online leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 years, play online for 2 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I've been playing NCAA since 97 and love building teams. i always take the worst team and try to build them. offline dynasty.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think that fits me perfect. ive played a couple of games online this year and cant stand playing little kids that dont know football.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? The only rule i dont particularlly like is recruiting limits but i could live with it.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a govt worker. work a lot of 12 hour shifts so time is limited but still put 10 or so hours in a week to video games. I'm serious about football and my dynasties. I put alot of thought and time into it so i like a serious group.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I would like to be active as far as posting and reading. i spend alot of time at work on computer with nothing else to do. so i would probably be up here pretty often.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A good dynasty experience with adults.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i would talk to him and try to work it out. if not finish game and send comisioner replays as in the rules.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I've looked but kind of hard to see anything now since im late everybody already in to their seasons. dont matter to me about playing people. I just want so competion even if it is in bowl games. i would like a dynasty with lower teams since i would like to build a bad team.
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved. Welcome to TF Donald. Check out BCS Bowl Busters (x3B). It is a build up dynasty that currently has openings. The Evolution also is a build up, career type league but does not currently have any openings.
  3. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Jul 31, 2010
    Mac in USA is about to start season 2 in the next week. We only use Conf USA Teams & MAC Teams

Check us out if ur interested...we have openings