Approved New Member: nvrstsfird

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 22, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome nvrstsfird,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

• Like Like x 1
  2. nvrstsfird

nvrstsfird Walk On

Name: Allan Bargenquast

Gamertag/PSN: AncientChief - PSN

please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Do not use any

Time Zone: CST

General Availability for User vs User games: After 8:30 P.M. CST

Favorite Teams: Vikings

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Kevmack

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Several Madden leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? As long as I can remember

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?: Seems like I am about average age. I'm a gamer at heart, but have a job and family so I would appreciate gaming against similar type people. If cell #s are a must for a specific league and I don't respond to a text within 20 minutes don't text again.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Have had every Madden since 95, played other football games before that. Have no problem taking a loss as long as the spirit of the game is good, and the other person simply out plays me. I do not have a ton of leisure time so my Madden time is a release for me so really hoping to find a community where things are geared as such.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I do not have the time or effort to partake in too much conversation, but would like to be a solid member of the community who's goal is to play the game the proper way and have fun with it. No intentions of ruling the community or being the best. Just want to compete and enjoy the game.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Be a part of a solid gaming community.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I probably wouldn't do anything. I've played enough lobby games to know how to play the game against that type of thing. If he is crushing me in the score and abusing the rules then I run the ball to kill the clock and get the game over with. If he is losing and abusing the rules to try and win the game then you play against it the best you can and make due. I'm not a whistle blower and I don't rat people out. Just trying to play the game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? Nope. Probably only legitimately have time for 1. If I have time and enjoy the community I might entertain more.

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved good app. If someone is abusing the rules the commish needs to know because you might not be the only one that has had issues with his gameplay. So the commish would need to confront the user to see if he will change and if not he will need t go.

• Like Like x 1
  4. nvrstsfird

nvrstsfird Walk On

I will do what I can. Just don't like being a complainer.