New Member: Nvschultz1325

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 7, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Nvschultz1325,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Nvschultz1325

Nvschultz1325 Walk On

Name: Chris Schultz
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox - Nvschultz1325
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:During the week would be evenings, due to work. I try to be as flexible as possible with other users.
    Favorite Teams: Pittsburgh Penguins, Pittsburgh Pirates
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Freinds, Fiddy14.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in Madden, NHL, FIFA, NCAA, And NBA leagues. All at unitedleagues.com, recently just left the site.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing games since the SNES days. I have been playing on XBOX Live for 6 years or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim, just looking for a some realistic game play. Laid back as well, i can take losses the same way i take wins. I just like to play the games.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am not too far from that age so i'm ok with it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i have read them and no not at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I think i am just regular guy. Family oriented, generally just looking to have a good time playing games.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think i will fit in just fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Quality sim gaming with a good group of guys.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Bring it up while playing the game. If the person does not respond well to my concerns, i will finish the game and then contact an admin about the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I don't have madden and NCAA anymore. i would mostly want to do NHL and FIFA. I just want to get to know the community before i jump into the league play. I am interested though.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Welcome Nvschultz1325

Nice to get some more UL guys to jump over.

App approved.

4. Nvschultz1325

Nvschultz1325 Walk On

Thanks for the approval. It was just time to move on from the UL. I look forward to getting the site and the guys on here.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ya, I was there since about the same time Fiddy was as well. Put a lot of time and effort there and met some really good guys. But they are stuck in 06 gaming and havent wanted to evolve. This site is one of the best around for sports gaming online so I hope you guys can get a nice NHL presence going.

6. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

alright schultz.. welcome bud!!

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Hey man, I run the Xbox FIFA leagues... We will be kicking off season 2 in another week or so... Let me know if you would like more info.