New Member-NzaneRaiderX

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by NzaneRaiderX, Dec 26, 2009.

1. NzaneRaiderX

NzaneRaiderX Guest

New Member-NzaneRaiderX

Name: Thayne Zito
    Gamertag: NzaneRaiderX
    Email: innzane4u2@sbcglobal.net
    AIM: NzaneRaiderX

Time Zone:
    Pacific

General Availability:
    Usually after 530pm pst on weekdays. Weekends, depending.
    Favorite Teams: Raiders

How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    Trutest invited me from another League

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?
    I've been in many Madden Leagues thru the years. I am very active on the forums

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since I was a kid(forever!!, lol). Since online was available

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am an above average plyer. Usually make the Playoffs, and, lol, ALWAYS choke. I'm competitive, but as long as you beat me playing a fair, sim football game, its all good.....

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm older, lol!! But, its great not playing with a bunch of kids

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am 42, married, with 2 children. I played football in High School. I also raced Pro Motocrss. I like to ride my street bike for fun(Ninja 636). My Daughter plays Travel Fastpitch Softball, and we travel all over the U.S. And, I LOVE Madden!!

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Not yet, but I will.

2. NzaneRaiderX

NzaneRaiderX Guest

Oh yea, he told me list of teams. ut, Titans and Raiders werent mentioned. I took Bengals, but am intrested in Raiders or Titans.

By the way, this is for Smashmouth MFL

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

welcome Thayne, it looks like you got your spot lined up.. good luck, hope you stay for awhile.