1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: o-BacklasH-o

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by backlash, Jan 31, 2011.

1. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Name: Giovanni
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): o-BacklasH-o (PSN)
    Email: backlash@vrclan.net
    AIM: obackiasho
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: Every night and most afternoons.
    Favorite Teams: Cubs, Bulls, Bears, Blackhawks, Illini.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Referred by a current member (Miklos Nyiszli)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes, I have payed in many online leagues for Madden. Currently I help Commish a Madden League called SML (SHO Madden League). I am also in a league called WFL (Wins Football League).

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Video games, since I could remember lol. Online since Socom 1 on the PS2 and Starcraft on the PC (roughly 2002).

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Likes to have fun, but very competitive. I am respectful. Win or lose, I will always say good game and I don't trash talk.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am great with that! I run a clan comprised of members around that age frame. We are a 21+ clan and I only like to game with mature individuals.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I have read and understand the rules. No questions/concerns at the moment.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well basically I am a gamer to my core. I play Black Ops and Madden currently. My annual games are Madden, NHL, Tiger, and whatever COD game comes out. I also play Socom titles. I run an online clan that prides itself in respect and honor. I also help Commish for a Madden League and am a Staff member at a Online Gaming site.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I plan on being very active within the Madden portion of the community and offering whatever input I can.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Friendly gaming in Madden leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I will try to make contact with my opponent and let him know that he's breaking the rules. If communication fails, I will play it out and then contact a Staff member about the incident.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Yes, I was actually looking at the OMFL league.

2. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Looks good bud i hope to see u soon in OMFL!!

3. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Hey guys im a Board member in OMFL also a League member in PMFL can we get Bashiash approved so we can try to get him into OMFL

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Giovanni!

@Miklos_Nyiszli make sure yo post your referral in the contest forum.

5. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

ok thank you sir

6. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Thanks! Looking forward to competing!