New Member: Obmij76

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Obmij76, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Obmij76

Obmij76 Walk On

Name: Jim
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN and XBOX Gamertag - Obmij76
    Email: PHIKAPDL [at] yahoo.com
    AIM: Obmij76
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Typically Mon-Fri and Sun: 830-1030pm eastern - will change in summer a bit
    Favorite Teams: NBA: Celtics, MLB:Yankees, NFL: Eagles, NHL: Bruins, FUTBOL: Barcelona
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    @RedAL925

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ive been in many sim and unsim leagues for MLB, NCAA, Madden, FIFA. I also run an online Madden(non-franchise) sim league - Madden Players League on the PS3

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Ive been playing video games since I had the Atari 7600 - cant remember what age I was lol. Ive been playing online since 2004.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Sim - someone who enjoys honest competition against people who dont pull any and every trick just to get a win

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im 32 so Im right there in that age group. Regardless I show everyone of any age and gender the same respect that I expect to receive.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

No questions regarding the rules

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Im not very talkative so I'll do my best. Im 32 and live in Syracuse, NY. I currently work in the Probation field and enjoy my job very much. Im married with a 2 year old daughter. Im very family oriented and do my share around the house so my gaming availability is usually only at night once my daughter goes to bed.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Very active as long as Im allowed to become a member in an available league

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    An active community with no BS and immaturity. There are a lot of "sim" leagues out there that are either up and down in activity or whose members or too cliquey.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

It depends on the severity of the rule. If it's the 1st time and it's a minor thing, I jot it down and if it happens again I same something to the person. If it's the 1st time and it's a major violation then I immediately contact them to address the issue. If the issue cant be resolved between us first then I contact the league admin.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Yes I have and Im still looking through them all. Im particularly interested in joining a FIFA league here as Ive been referred by @RedAL925

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Approved, Welcome to TSO

5. Obmij76

Obmij76 Walk On

Thank you! Glad to be a part of the community