Approved New Member: oC00Ko

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 18, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. oC00Ko

oC00Ko Walk On

Name: John
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): oC00Ko (Xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Afternoon/nights
    Favorite Teams: San Antonio Spurs,Oakland Raiders,Sheffield Wednesday, USMNT
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? FIFA 13 at PFL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing for as long as I can remember, Online since 2003

3. What type of player would you say you are? I love to compete but am also very respectful to the opponent, Don't take losing personal it's all about having fun playing the game

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? This is exactly what I am looking for a good group of like minded individuals to enjoy some fun games.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I've read the rules

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I've been involved with sports gaming for a long time now, formerly played at a high competitive level on NCAA/Madden/FIFA from about 2007-2013 the highlight of which was making a deep run in the VirginGaming challenge in FIFA in 2012/2013 and being able to go to Vegas. I've taken a step back from the competitive scene and am switching focus to playing more for the fun of the game then for having to win every game & think this is the perfect place for that. I've been involved with EA since 2008 in small ways, I now do data review for FIFA (FC Dallas & Monterrey)

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?I see myself fitting in perfectly, there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people in this community & I look forward to learning & helping others learn more about sports gaming.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Most importantly playing the games I enjoy with like minded people and maximizing the experience of the game as it should be played.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    First I would message my opponent because they might not know the rule was there, if that doesn't solve anything contact the person running the league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't checked out any specific leagues but have the most interest in any FIFA league on the Xbox One

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved...