Approved New Member: Oezeo

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 11, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Oezeo

Oezeo Walk On

Name: Josh
    PSN Oezeo
    Time Zone: est
    Favorite Teams: Giants
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Another member of my league mentioned the website.
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes, NBA 2k13 and Madden 13 and 25. Stuck with Madden though.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since the Nintendo days. Madden 13 was really my first time playing online. Joined a league, met some cool guys and stuck with them.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim, lobby style isn't fun for me.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Sounds like me, I just want to have fun when I play.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm from NY and been playing video games all my life. Sports and RPGs are my favorite genras but I like a lot of others.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I get along with any one and not quick to anger. I can take a loss well if I feel it's a sim loss. Playing against "lobby" style players really puts me off.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Meet some potential new guys for my leagues. Hopefully some new friends as well.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I pause the game and send him either a text or psn message stating he broke a rule. Hopefully he doesn't o it again. After game is done, I'll bring it up to the commish/mods of league. Hoping it didn't cost me a game.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Sim style is my most important aspect I'm looking for. Advancing 2-3xs a week. The commish is fair with all members

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.

• Like Like x 1