New Member: OhDaesu19

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by OhDaesu19, Jan 29, 2011.

1. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

Name: Vin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): OhDaesu19 (PSN)
    Email: vincentfaa@verizon.net
    AIM: OhDaesu19
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: weeknights after 8pm, weekends (and earlier on weeknights) I can make myself available with some advance notice
    Favorite Teams: Mets, Cowboys, Jets, Rangers, Knicks, Red Bulls
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports (cimmy24)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? I have played in a couple of MLB 10 The Show leagues. Where? over at Operation Sports.

2. How long have you been playing video games? I have been playing video games since the ATARI 2600. Over 30+ years. How long have you been playing online? I have only been playing online for the past couple of years, since MLB 09 came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a dedicated player who enjoys playing friends online more than playing the cpu offline.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It really doesn't matter much to me what the age difference so long as we are having fun. I've played great games with my sons, I've played great games with coworkers who are 15 years younger than me and I've played great games with friends of mine who are a couple of years older than me. Age is only a number...heck playing video games will keep you young.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules and general gameplay guidelines and I have no questions or concerns. I am in agreement with them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am an engineer by trade but I also work on two football shows. I have a wife and three boys. Some of my hobbies are watching sports in glorious HD, playing softball (although I wish I could still play touch football), reading books, watching movies in gloroius HD, coaching my boys little league baseball and football teams.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I guess the obvious answer is very active. But in reality it would depend on the community. I accidently stumbled onto Operation Sports, initially just to find out some info on a certain video game. Well that community offers much more than that so I have become very active over there. I would envision that the same would happen here. Come here initially to play in a Fifa league...find it to be an awesome community and probably join a MLB the Show league...then a NBA2k league.....next thing you know is that I am a very active member.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Again using Operation Sports as an example, I hope to have a ton of fun playing video games online with the other members here and making some good friends here. Also I could see myself helping to run a league or two over here.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I'd first finish our game. Then I'd communicate to him that I think he's breaking rules. If his response is unsatisfactory I'd present the information to the commissioner and follow his advice.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes. I was here a few weeks ago when someone posted about a Fifa league. Unfortunately the Fifa leagues here were only on the Xbox at that time. Hopefully this PS3 Fifa league will take off. I'd also be interested in a MLB11 the Show league, possibly a PS3 NBA 2K11 league and a GT5 or NASCAR league. As you probably deduced I don't own an Xbox. But if this community becomes to me what I think it will become then maybe I'll have to get an Xbox! [​IMG]

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I recognize you from the MLB The Show forums over at OS, which is heating up now with pitchers and catchers reporting in a few weeks. Nice to see you over here, you found another solid community for SIM gaming. Welcome.

3. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

Thanks R75. This community looks awesome. I can not wait til MLB 11 comes out and play in a couple of leagues both here and over at OS. Also looking forward to playing a some Fifa here and at OS.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Vin!

@Cimmy24 make sure to post your referral in the TSO Referral Contest Thread

5. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

Thanks Emm. Looking forward to getting started...MLB 11 the Show league is starting to heat up.......