Approved New Member: OkayEvan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 30, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome OkayEvan,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. OkayEvan

OkayEvan Walk On

Name:Evan Steele
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):XBOX : Gatorrr15
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: canes07baseball
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: anytime really, I would prefer to play at night!
    Favorite Teams: Cleveland Browns, die hard browns fan, I also enjoy the Florida Gators
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I learned about Tradition Sports through RRAHx2.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I have participated in many leagues and have ran my own league ever since Madden 07 and NCAA 07 and have been ever since. We used the site LeagueDaddy.com.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games for about 13 years now, I have been online since 2005.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a laid back relaxed gamer, I can be agressive when I need to be. I am more of a problem solver than a problem starter.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel like I would fit right in, I am mature for my age and I know how to handle my own, I have ran leagues of my own.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I am a sim gamer, I play as if I am a coach of a real team, I did try to read the rules for madden but their was nothing posted, I checked out the NCAA rules and followed those.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I currently attend the Ohio Center for Broadcasting here in North East Ohio, I am motivated and I am striving to be a sports broadcaster one day, I am career motivated. I love to kick back and relax with my friends and play any kind of video game, we always end up playing for some type of prize. I currently work at TGIF Fridays as a bartender.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?I tend to fit in everywhere I go, If someone has a problem, we can easily fix it.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to become a long time member, I hope to join leagues and have fun.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I pause the game, I either message my opponent or "chat" them, I ask if they understand what they did wrong, depending on the rule, I would hope we can come to some type of agreement, If the situation gets out of control we can easily contact the commish at any time.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I checked out RS by RRAHx2, I would love a sim league

3. OkayEvan

OkayEvan Walk On

I am 20! not 25!! ***

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

5. OkayEvan

OkayEvan Walk On