Approved New Member: onesamurai

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 16, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  2. onesamurai

onesamurai Walk On

Name: Walker / saltine
    Gamertag on PS3: Onesamurai
    AIM: saltineisme
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: M-F After 3:30 PM PST
    Favorite Teams: Cowboys, Bears, Green Bay, Raiders
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Kevin Mack
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? I have played in several madden online leagues 2-2-0, PTML, FFML, MWS
    2. How long have you been playing video games? I have been playing games before the internet and I won a Xevious championship in 1982 in HB!
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I used to be a tourney player back in the day (non-sim) before online, Now I play much more sim style as I am too old for the stick skills required...
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Once again I will be the old man on the site @ 48. I might be past the experation date, but just picture your dad beating you at a game of madden...It's on!
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes, they seem farily clear and simple. Any questions or concerns? Nope, I play stright so this should be a simple.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. I have several muscle cars including a 65 GTO convertible, and a 1971 Chevelle as well. I have been in the madden community for a very long time. Just ask around 7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I just like to play simple clean sim games for fun
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A place to play simple clean sim games for fun
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    If it's a simple mistake I let it slide, if they contine to do so I would pause the game and explain how or why they are breaking the rules and ask to start over, or find a way to resolve the situation. "NANO"
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I have not checked out any leauges here, but am joining the MaddenCLASS league to get my feet wet here.....

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved