New Member: Onions

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Onions, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Onions

Onions Guest

New Member: Onions

Name: Janse
    Gamertag: HisGamerness (360)
    AIM: I'm actually rarely on aim, bit... KissingSlits
    Time Zone: -8, PST
    General Availability: Any day and any time, at least for now. Although would prefer not to play from 6 am to 10 am pst because I sleep around that time. However, if that's the only time, I can do it.
    Favorite NCAA Team: North Carolina Tar Heels
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From Operation Sports.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Played last year in a league for another forum, M2. It's a basketball clips based forum.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Video games since 3 (have an older brother and he got me into gaming) and online since the PS2 - can't remember the exact year or age.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    That's a little vague. One who enjoys playing games? I will put in 100's of hours in games I like and about a day's worth in games I don't. Games I like usually include the same titles: NCAA Football, Madden, NBA 2k, and recently the COD series. Games I don't like include everything else which becomes repetitive quickly, some exceptions. Or do you mean am I a casual or hardcore gamer? Casual for the most games, hardcore for the games I listed above. Although maybe not as hardcore as others.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    That's perfectly fine. I seem to relate better with older people anyway.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read and as far as using two QB's, how much do you frown on switching for certain scenarios. I.E.; if I NEED a 2 pt conversion, I will likely switch to my more mobile QB (if he can throw accurately) just in case the play breaks down. Also, I usually switch to my QB with the strongest arm if I throw a hail mary at the end of the first half. Another might be if I want to run the option, but one of my QBs may have 64 speed and the other in the low-80's. Then again, this may not be of concern. Depends on the roster and what team I end up getting.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    To be honest, it doesn't really matter. Preferably one that isn't into the season, or too far in, and one that keeps the conferences to a limit - which all seem to do. Would like to be apart of one as soon as possible, though.