New Member "OregonnGunner"

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by OregonGunner, Jul 14, 2010.

1. OregonGunner

OregonGunner Walk On

New Member "OregonnGunner"

Hi All!

A little about myself:

Name: Andrew Egan
    PSN: OregonGunner
    Email: eganan2@gmail.com
    AIM: don't have one
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability: 4-10pm weeknights, all weekend
    Favorite Teams: Oregon State Beavers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Played Online Dynasties last year through OS and NCAA Forums

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games my whole life. Online for 8 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a sim player. I really like to pound the rock and control the tempo of the game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have a full time job and video games are a great hobby for me. I love getting on the PS3 after work and I think that will be common with many of the TF users.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I did read them and I have No Concerns. The guidelines are what made this site attractive to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.I graduated from Oregon State in '08 and I am working as a construction manager in Denver now. I am a OS Beavers, SD Chargers, SD Padres, and Portland Blazers fan.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?I will be on the forums daily. Activity is what makes these dynasties fun

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?Lots of fun gaming with other active members

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?Finish the game out and then PM the Comish to explain what happened. Let the comish make a decision and the go on to next weeks game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I am going to go check them out now!

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved! Welcome to TF Andrew. Like I mentioned earlier H22APWRD94 is the guy you want to talk to about Civil War.

3. OregonGunner

OregonGunner Walk On