New Member: OsFan4Life10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 25, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome OsFan4Life10,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. OsFan4Life10

OsFan4Life10 Walk On

Name:Gary
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):CharmCity2052 (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:OsFan4Life10 AIM, CharmCity2052 Skype
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability for User vs User games:Most evenings, work schedule varies
    Favorite Teams:Baltimore Ravens, Baltimore Orioles, Washington Wizards, Washington Capitals, Maryland Terrapins
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:ISLTwins

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden, MLB (ATH and STLB), NHL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games basically all my life, online leagues about 8-9 years now

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very sim player.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im 22 going on 23 so i dont see any issues.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im from Baltimore, MD. I moved to FL in 2002. I am a server at Chili's in Orlando. I have a life long dream of seeing the Orioles make the playoffs..... just once please? Lol

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Im very knowledgeable when it comes to sports so I believe i can fit right in and talk sports, and also I am very active in the Online Gaming World.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Great league experience, maybe some new online friends.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I personally would try to talk to my opponent incase maybe it was just one of those things. If things got out of hand, i would def contact a commish or file a complaint.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Id be interested in any MLB or Madden league. MLB is the main reason i signed up because the new-style of league looks absolutely amazing. I am a sim only kind of guy when it comes to leagues. If its not sim, im not interested.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    OsFan4Life10

If you wanna be apart of the best Madden league on TSO, then let me know!

• Like Like x 1