New Member: oshane 15

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 10, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome oshane 15,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. oshane 15

oshane 15 Walk On

Jul 10, 2013
    Name: Oshane
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): oshane 15 (360)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: frequently available but have responsibility work,dog,girlfriend,family etc
    Favorite Teams: Portugal
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Just played in Online dynasties. Helped run forums of EA Dynasty

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since 1999, I started playing online in 2006.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Creative fair and serious about the objective at hand.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel I fit right in since I am not immature.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes/no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well my name is oshane and i love fifa, im 24 and i enjoy playing online games wtich is what led me to this site :) Live in Toronto Canada, work at a local gym.. dream is to become a personal trainer to help the world stay healthy.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I would like to say very well. I am laid back, I like a challenge and at the same time I like to have fun and meet new interesting gamers around the world. also I want to learn new tactics and strategy from other players and meet new friends.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to get that structured experience i been looking for, witch i think i just found.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would ask them if they know they are breaking the rules and then if it continues, make sure an admin is aware

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I have not check any out yet but I'd prefer one that is casual and understanding that job, family, responsibilities come first and its not a rush to get games in etc
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Please go into detail about question number 3. What about your gameplay?