New Member: Oshiomogho

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 12, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Oshiomogho,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

3. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Name: Shawn
    XBL Gamertag: Oshiomogho
    Email: Oshiomogho@gmail.com
    AIM: Oshiomogho
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: currently anytime
    Favorite Teams: Rams, Badgers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: best ncaa leagues around and Legendary Veterans are moving over

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Been a part of Multiple Legendary Veterans Online Dynasties for the past 3 years.
    Commished LV Online Franchise for two years
    been in multiple other successful madden leagues in the past 5 years

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing Sports Games since Madden 97 on PS1. Madden 06 was the first year I had XBL

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Balances, sim, defensive minded, ballhawk

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Kids never keep interest and complain too much. Ive had too many good leagues fall apart because it finds whatever members it can get and kids ruin it. Money leagues have a lot higher success rate because kids usually avoid them and it's serious members only

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    We all good

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im a sports addict, with football being the core but most other sports too. Been a Rams fan most of my life even after watching my childhood hero Adam Archulta and now current favorite player OJ Atogwe both head to Washington in FA. I am a big UW Badgers fan, including season football tickets. I listen to a lot of music, lot of different types, but mainly hip hop. I dont watch too many movies or much TV tho. I'm a major in Graphic Design

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I usually get addicted to the forums I join. Since I major in design, Im at a computer a lot of the day and constantly check in.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A community that can help Legendary Veterans grow into more then the 6 core members that have been together since near day one. If I can get constant interest, we may bring back LV online franchise which we did not start up this year. It has been a deep salary cap league, different then any other league

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    This is a Tradition League, people don't break the rules. If the infraction is minor and really doesnt affect the outcome, most likely, you are just looking for an excuse. If something is in question, we can text or contact the commish to get a ruling without taking it public and starting a fight. If it is in fact wrong, we can text or message the opponent to be sure they understand any issue.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    When a member joins too many leagues, they dont focus enough on any of them and the leagues suffer. I will start out in LV OD (or whatever we may rename) and potentially open up LV OF again if it is desired and allowed

[​IMG]

4. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

What up DCD. so this is where you been livin at, eh? Maybe we'll get a chance to meet again in some league.

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Looking forward to it buddy.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

best.app.ever

7. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

This guy...

8. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Wow I had no idea you were only 21.

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    This application makes me feel better moving you guys over here.

Application Approved, glad to have you.

10. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

have I never mentioned anything about being in college? I guess it doesnt mean too much since you can be any age but I just kinda implied

Good to see a bunch of these old guys I recognized over on these forums. It's been a while.

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Took you long enough to get here then.:)

12. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome. Glad to see the umbrella of original MM NCAA leagues finally under one roof.

13. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

@Oshiomogho

Would you be interested in joining a Madden league? TMFL has some openings.

14. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

It's tempting but I think I'm done with Madden for the year.
    I think I may wanna start a league up next year but I need some control. If I'm doing a madden league, I want it done right and I have it planned in my mind but I want to start fresh at the beginning of the year. TMFL looks cool but I dont have much interest in taking over someone elses team again.

But I am looking for another NCAA league to join

15. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I don't think you'll find a better run Madden league around and really the goal this year is to get a good group for next year but you gotta do what you gotta do. Feel free to bounce any questions off me if you have any.

16. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

I'd be interested in your league next year probably and I can see it is a very very well run league

I'm still waiting to hear what EA will give out as new features on the Online franchise before committing to anything.
    Not sure if anyone here was part of the LVOF when it was around for Madden 09 but I like realism. So I created a full on Salary Cap. Not like the one TMFL has, but realistic. Just like an offline franchise, I had every player with the real contract (money and length). I also had cap penalties more transactions. I dont like when a user takes over a team and trades away all the players so my system made that more difficult like real football.

If Madden doesn't offer salary cap style online franchises next year, I would be interested in helping another league set it up. It took me around 18 hours of setup on the contracts and I didnt have the initial interest on other forums to commit to it last year but this community is a different story. I'll keep it in mind

17. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sounds good Osh - keep me posted on what you're doing for Madden 12 and we'll see what happens. Good luck in your other leagues, hope you like it around here.