New Member: OsirisMonster

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by OsirisMonster, Jul 12, 2010.

1. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Jul 9, 2010
    New Member: OsirisMonster

Name: Jesse
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN – JadeMonsterC / XBL - OsirisMonster
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: M-F after 5pm PST / open most weekends
    Favorite Teams: Seattle Seahawks / Washington Huskies
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Psycho

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA 09 (people from work), NCAA 10 (Benchwarmer’s league), Madden 10 (Ten Year War)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I’ve played video games since my parents got me a NES at release and online since the days of Quake.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I enjoy a fun gaming experience with a good group of players that aren’t as concerned with winning as they are with the experience playing the game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I don’t foresee any issues. I am a laid back players that enjoys playing video games to relax after a hard day at work.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I’ve read the rules and they all are in accordance with how I’ve always played Madden and NCAA over the years.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I’ve worked at T-Mobile in their Engineering department the past ten years. Before that I graduated from Pacific Lutheran University. Currently I’m married with 1 kid and another on the way in about 1 month.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I’m set to play in Psycho’s Ten Year War dynasty and plan to be active on the site for that dynasty.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I hope to have a fun football experience to share (both in game and on the site) with others in the league.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would try to resolve the situation with the opponent in question assuming they are a mature player who follows the principles that make up Tradition Football. If that doesn’t work, or the problems persist, I’d immediately bring it up with the league commissioner or moderator of the site (if it related to a violation of the site rules.)

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I am set to play in Psycho’s Ten Year War Madden 11 league.
  2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Oct 6, 2009
    Good guy, good user, and very active in forums.

Oh, and the biggest plus side is he wants so badly to make his commish happy, that he'll find a way to lose every game he plays against the commish. (y)
  3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF Jesse. Application Approved!
  4. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Jul 9, 2010
    Not sure how that happens. I always have such a great first half then fall apart with uncontrolled turnovers in the 2nd half and loose...