New Member: osudds2014

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by osudds2014, Jul 18, 2010.

1. osudds2014

osudds2014 Walk On

New Member: osudds2014

Name: Michael Lochtefeld
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox: osudds2014
    Email: mlocky35@yahoo.com
    AIM: na
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: nightly
    Favorite Teams: osu buckeyes, cincinnati bengals, cincinnati reds,
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports said it had the best dynasties

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA league every year. Mostly with friends, sometimes with guys from forums

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing games since I was a kid and online since halo 2 came out

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would say that I am a solid player that likes to keep it realistic

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Somewhat younger, but I have no worries. We are all adults here

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and how do i actually get in a league?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Dental student at tOSU and a graduate of the university of Akron. NCAA is hands down my favorite game, but I really like live and fifa too. Quit playing madden awhile ago, but love the bengals
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Very active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Fun environment with the cool people
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'm pretty laid back, but I would mention something

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Mostly just interested in NCAA. Really excited to get into a league. These seem like hands down the fun organized, fun, and legitimate leagues around

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

What forums do you usually play other guys online?

Please answer questions 5 and 9.

Thanks.

3. osudds2014

osudds2014 Walk On

5) Yes and how do I get into an actual league

9) I am generally pretty laid back, but if it happened on a consistent basis I would definitely bring it up

I usually play on operation sports

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Application approved.

5. osudds2014

osudds2014 Walk On

Thanks guys! Excited to start up