New Member OUNCAAOLD

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by OUNCAAOLD, Jun 23, 2010.

1. OUNCAAOLD

OUNCAAOLD Walk On

New Member OUNCAAOLD

Name: OUNCAAOLD
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): TheCheat22 (XBOX)
    Email: derek.s.dodd@gmail.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: evenings/saturdays
    Favorite Teams: OU, Notre Dame, Michigan
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation sports post

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, ncaa 9/10.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since atari, since the first day of xbox live

3. What type of player would you say you are? classic

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel fine, I'm 27. I think I can make up for the age gap

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 27 year old OU grad. I love ncaa and hate cheesing. I am just looking for a league that takes things seriously, but can say good game and be done with the game when the game is over.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I am not a real big talker, but if questions are thrown my way, or something that I feel strongly about is posted I will gladly post.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A great league that I can participate in for years.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish the game, make a video replay, submit it to the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have, however it seems very few have open spots...

11. One thing I want to throw out there. I have been doing ncaa dynasties for about ten years now and me and my brother (who I hope will join here soon) have come up with a really cool system in which we can have job offers in online dynasties. It is a really complex point system. I would be more than happy to share this if anyone is interested in starting/running/joining a dynasty.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application Approved

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

You're an OU fan, AND a ND fan?

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

and a Michigan fan??? how does the UofM, Notre Dame game work lol

and if you are looking for a good league to join up I am getting one together for NCAA '11. Check it out it is in the new members lounge under the title New Xbox League New Members look HERE

5. OUNCAAOLD

OUNCAAOLD Walk On

Well I'm an OU fan. I'm an ou, nd, and mich fan in the game. I just like being at those schools. I'll check out your dynasty.