New Member: Pac12Leader

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Pac12Leader, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

New Member: Pac12Leader

Name: Christiano
    Gamertag/XBOX): Pac12Leader
    Email: chrisrosa1@gmail.com
    Gchat: chrisrosa1
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: Flexible
    Favorite Teams: Cal Bears!!
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From the Operation Sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes, Madden leagues in which I've both been a member and a commissioner and currently play in one NCAA league. I mostly played in online leagues while I was living on Mars, but have since moved to Earth where I'm playing on a much better internet connection.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Do you remember the original Nintendo? Yeah, I was up on that thing playing Mario Brothers while most people here were still in pampers.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm casual and competitive. I love to win, but I'm also the type who wants the gameplay to simulate realistic football. I'm know that I'm never going to be the best, because I don't put that much time into honing my craft, but I still love participating.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Well, I'm fortunate that I can talk about the members of the group as if they're in a retirement community, but on the flip side I'll be joining the average age in December :mad:

I do see some potential problems in the differences in pop culture and references to movies and TV shows, but I'm sure that we can work out any inveterate differences.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Is that the novel that was under the Rules thread? Kidding, I understand and will comply with the rules. Scouts honor!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm 27, live in Seattle with my girlfriend and her best friend. I bleed blue and gold for the Cal Bears and currently write my own sports blog covering the Pac-10 http://leaderofthepac.wordpress.com/ and this video pretty much sums up everything else about me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I like writing summaries and articles on my games, and I can contribute as much or little as the other members of the group would like. I'm unemployed so bringing home the bacon brings on a whole new meaning to me.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I'm hoping that this makes me an invincible warrior in everything that I do in life. If my video game skills and championships translate into a bigger ego then my girlfriend will probably dump me and I'll be free at last!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Easiest way is to talk to the member first, because maybe they don't have the rules on a quarterback style wristband like I do. Usually if it's a one-time thing and it doesn't happen again then we can move forward, if they continue to abuse the rules then I go all Ray Liotta in Goodfellas and report it on the board or to the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I'd treat any league like my own son, but most of what I've searched seemed to be like full leagues that have already begun. I will keep my eyes and ears peeled to new leagues that are starting up or opportunities for me to come in and wreak some havoc!

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Typically, I would deny an app like this because it doesn't seem like you took it seriously. However, from judging your responses and reading between the lines, it seems that your intent was in the right place.

Application approved. Welcome to TF.

3. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

I'm glad it was received in the spirit in which it was intended.

4. osudds2014

osudds2014 Walk On

That was hilarious