New Member: Pacalon

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Pacalon, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Pacalon

Pacalon Walk On

Feb 2, 2011
    Name: Pacalon
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Pacalon (on both)
    AIM: None / (YIM: Pacalon)
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: Anything but Sunday and Monday, if scheduled in advance.
    Favorite Teams: Chargers, A's
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: PepperNY

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden, NBA 2k11. Gamelobby, BDML, WCFL. Old school PC Madden leagues too.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? LONG time, to both questions.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Seems I'd fit right in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a California resident, born and raised here, and have been gaming since I was young. Chargers and A's are where it's at as far as teams go. Occasionally root for the Warriors (but they suck) and the Sharks. Cal Bears, too.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Pretty active in the leagues I join.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Some good leagues with sim gameplay and a good, mature member group.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If its a pretty blatant issue, I pause the game and message them to let them know they broke the rules, and then continue playing. If they continue to break the rules I finish out the game and then let the league commish know what they did, etc. Hopefully get replays to support my case as well.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I'm gonna look to join an MLB league run by Pepper in the future.
  2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

May 9, 2010
    I can vouch for Pacalon as Ive know him going on 4 years now. Played with him in madden PC leagues and he is a legit owner and a great addition here at TSO
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Pacalon. Pepper don't forget to post your referral in the TSO referral contest thread.
  4. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

May 9, 2010
    Pacalon said he doesn't have permission to reply to the thread in the MLB the Show thread. Can you help with that frisk?