Approved New Member: PAcMAnSTEw

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by PAcMAnSTEw, Nov 7, 2014.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PAcMAnSTEw

PAcMAnSTEw Walk On

Nov 7, 2014
    Name: PAcMAnSTEw
    Gamertag/PSN: PAcMAnSTEw
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX 360, XBOX One
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: anytime after 7pm cst
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I've been recently involved with thegamingtailgate. I'm running a few ncaa 14 online dynasty leagues and looking for a good Madden 15 league.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games for several years, since Nintendo erra

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I like to have fun when I'm playing a game, win or lose, I don't like to take shortcuts when playing games, not looking for ways to beat the game, I like challenge of playing. Especially Madden or NCAA, I like to play sim style, I appreciate games with good sportsmanship.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I'm fine with the age group. The older, the better for me, less kids.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm an older gentleman who likes video games. I have a family, I happen to be disabled right now, I have a lot of time on my hands to play video games and spend time with family.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I'd like to get involved with some madden leagues, I would comment on certain topics, and also provide feedback when needed.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I just want to feel a part of a good community with good relationships with league members who respect one another and have great sportsmanship.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would pause game, let the gamer know that he broke a certain rule, continue playing and if the other player continues to break rules, then I would contact commish

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    not yet

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    Approved, welcome to TSO
  3. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Sep 3, 2012
    Welcome to the site, I see youre interested in a Madden CFM, check out TMFL; add your name to the waiting list. You'll be next added to the franchise if you decided you were interested!