Approved New Member: PantherKing1983

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 27, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome PantherKing1983,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. PantherKing1983

PantherKing1983 Walk On

Name: Patrick King
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX PantherKing1983
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM PantherKing1983 (dont always use)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Right now pretty open to within an hour of contact , but usually after 8 eastern every night
    Favorite Teams: Carolina Panthers , Arkansas Razorbacks , Charlotte Hornets *Bobcats*
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Was searching for Madden Mania stuff

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Currently playing in 4 leagues at operation sports , UFL fantasy, Redzone, 3SD, West360 fantasy

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since 1989, Was one of the first PS2 Madden online users with a usb ethernet adapter when it was real fun

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im a competitive Madden player but also like to uphold the integrity of the game and play to sim guidelines

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That is my age range so its perfect for me

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read and no questions or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I just started playing online after about a 6 year break. Played solely on sony products until this christmas when I got a xbox 360 and madden after having sold my ps3 and games earlier in the year. Starting to enjoy the connected carrers slightly after not standing it at first but there is no other option so have to play it and the only way to get any enjoyment is in an online cc.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I hope to fit in, right now not really fitting in over at operation sports because of being the "new guy" they dont seem to be taking opinions of the "new guy" to seriously.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I would hope to find a league maybe 2 that fits my gaming needs for years to come.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would talk to them first if they had a mic , or pause and send a message. After the game private message the appropriate administrator.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am interested in any and all setups as long as everyone is actively participating and the progressions go smoothly.

3. PantherKing1983

PantherKing1983 Walk On

Looking for Madden league with Panthers opening , probably hard to find but I am a die hard panthers fan and only play as the Panthers.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.