Approved New Member: PanthersNation7

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 14, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. PanthersNation7

PanthersNation7 Walk On

Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PanthersNation7 (PSN)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Other (GroupMe)
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mon-Fri after 3:30 EST, Saturdays pretty much all day and Sunday's before or after the 1 and 4 o'clock NFL games.
    Favorite Teams: Carolina Panthers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Member in my league

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden leagues in Fight For It and ISL. MLB The Show in ISL.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games for 20+years, in online leagues for 3.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim. The reason I avoided online for so long was because my experience was that of opponents who ran repetitive plays, never punted or kicked FG's and the usual cheesy play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I like that it's right up my alley. I can't keep up with teenagers who have nothing better to do than play all day.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I've read them, they are most certainly fair.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm from the Bronx, living in Brooklyn, NY. Love playing Madden, The Show and NBA 2K, and that's about it. I never could really stick with non-sports games.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? A mutual love of sports games and bringing realism to them where the game fails. Like-minded gamers who want to play football the way it should be played.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? The biggest and hardest resource to have when involved in a online league; sim players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I try to document it if I can with a picture, and after the game finishes I bring it to the attention of the appropriate parties (ex: league Mods, Site Admins)

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'm one of the moderators and the creator of Fight For It, and I'm involved in another league as well. I'll be looking to join an NBA and MLB league on PS4. I prefer a league that advances 2-3 times a week and has a good structure for member disputes, rule changes, and many of the other problems that arise in online leagues.

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Good app.. Approved!!! ANY MORE IMPORTANTLY

GO PANTHERS!

• Like Like x 2