New Member: papaloke

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 9, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome papaloke,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Aug 9, 2011
    Name: Jason Sullivan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mon-Friday after 9pm and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Ole Miss
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I'm playing in another league but it's moving pretty sloooowww.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since atari. Played on line a few years back but not serious. This online dynasty looks awesome though!

3. What type of player would you say you are? Good but not great, I do respect the game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Shouldn't be a problem

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes. No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Love NCAA, I've played it every year for the past 10 or so. I only play a couple of games, mostly sports related but NCAA I can play year round. I'm 35, married and have a child. I've been told to grow up and quit playing video games but "those" people (wife) don't understand.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Fine, I really enjoy the game and the competition.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Hopefully to get in a good dynasty that lasts several seasons.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Keep playing and bitch about it I guess. :)

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? NO, I'm open to about any leagues. Would like to start at the bottom and try to work my way up.
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    Approved, welcome to TSO