Approved New Member: PAPER R1VAL

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 30, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome PAPER R1VAL,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff

PAPER R1VAL Walk On

Jul 30, 2012
    Name: Drew

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 - PAPER_R1VAL

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM - IOPC29 and YIM -

Time Zone: Eastern (possibly Central in the coming months)

General Availability for User vs User games: Very flexible schedule, prefer to play later at 11PM EST

Favorite Teams: New York Jets, Fresno State Bulldogs, Clemson Tigers, and Bemidji State Beavers

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Referred by friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in some Madden 11 and 12 leagues. Never on TSO before. I've only played on XFN and through NYJ forums.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since early childhood...NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis. I've been playing online since XBOX Live first originated.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Realistic and fair.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm an old man trapped inside of a relatively young body. I don't think I'll have a problem fitting in around here.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. And I do not have any questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a football fanatic. I'm just as into the offseason activities (the draft, free agency) as I am with the regular season. The game just fascinates me - always has, always will.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Like I said earlier, I doubt there will be any roadblocks. We might not have the same taste in music, but things will be fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to play in competitive, respectful, well-run, efficient online gaming leagues. From the sound of things, no one does it better. Looking forward to that.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would probably pause the game and ask my opponent if he knew that he was breaking rules. If he keeps it up, I would just finish out the game and let the league commissioner know the details behind the scenes. No reason to make a big deal out of it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I've been invited to The 12 Man League and I cannot wait to get started.
    • Like Like x 2

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Glad to see you here, Drew! We can't wait to get started either! Assuming your membership is approved, it's good to have you with us and involved with the community!
  4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved, welcome to TSO.