New Member: Parks2306

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Parks2306, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Parks2306

Parks2306 Walk On

New Member: Parks2306

Name: Justin Parks
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Parks321 (Xbox360)
    Email: jkparks @ gmail . com
    AIM: NA
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: All except Friday, Saturday since I play semi-pro football.
    Favorite Teams: Steelers, Lakers, Florida Gators
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: My brother is shaunlmason, he has bugged me about joining forever.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I've played casual OD but none have been successful.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Since I could walk, because my brother is 8 years older and I played with him growing up. Online since PS2.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I like playing a fair game with people who are mature about taking a loss when it happens.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am a grown man, and I like to play against other grown men. I've had my fill of playing 12 year olds who message me telling I suck. I am respectful and understand these games for what they are, games.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I haven't read all of them, but my brother talks about it all the time. I understand the concepts the site is founded on. I will read them in more detail once I join a league.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am 22 and currently pursing a degree in law enforcement. I will finish next spring. In the meantime, I play semi-pro football, box and train MMA when my body allows me to.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Honestly, not super active at first because I have a computer from 1983.:) But, I am trying to remedy that. I will be able to post to schedule games and such. I will do my best to be a good, active member.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Fun, competitive gaming where leagues last more than a month.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Pause the game to communicate my concern. If it is an single occurrence I would assume it was unintentional, but if it is a pattern I would save highlights and talk to the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I haven't looked through the leagues, but I know there are new member leagues forming and one of those would be great.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    This is my little brother, if someone would give him a good home I would appreciate it.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to TF, Justin.