New Member: PatsFan12

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 18, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome PatsFan12,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

Name:Jerome Parks
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xSUP3RxMARiOx
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:Dont Have One
    Time Zone:United States Easterm
    General Availability for User vs User games:4:00 to 10:30
    Favorite Teams: New England Patriots
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Admin From Bolten

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? NCAA 13 Where? Operation Sports

2. How long have you been playing video games?6 years How long have you been playing online? 5 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?Sim Player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Everybody Different

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Competior and The real deal

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To Be the Winner in Everthing

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Record tell admin of what occur

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? No Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? Necerssay Roughness What is your preferred league setup? Regular setup

3. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xSUP3RxMARiOx xbox
    Favorite Teams: New England Patriots and Chicago Bulls
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Admin name BucsFan12

man
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? NCAA 13 Where? Operation Sports

2. How long have you been playing video games?6 years How long have you been playing online? 5 years

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Everybody Different in their own way

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I play to win

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Competior and play sim

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To Be the Winner in Everthing

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Record and tell admin of what occur

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? No Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? Necerssay Roughness What is your preferred league setup? Regular setup

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You raise flags in my mind with "To Be the Winner in Everything".

Convince me you aren't going to be a problem.

5. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Admin name BucsFan12

man1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? NCAA 13 Where? Operation Sports

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Everybody Different in their own way

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I play to win

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Competior and play sim

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To play in a sim league and for it to last long

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Record and tell admin of what occur

6. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    If you would like to join, you are going to have to put more effort into your application.

Thank you.

8. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

xSUP3RxMARiOx Xbox gametag eastern timezone I'm sorry I was doing this phone the first two times is this more effort or do I need to fix anything else I'm just trying to get in a sim with new gamers and for it to last long

9. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

Available 3:40 and after that the I get out of class

10. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

Im truly sorry for the inconvenience

11. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

AIM/YIM/Skype/IC:Dont Have One
    Time Zone:United States Eastern time zone
    General Availability for User vs User games:Antime after 4:00
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:eek:peration sports

man1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? NCAA 13 Where? Operation Sports

2. How long have you been playing video games?6 years How long have you been playing online? 5 years online

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Everybody Different in their own way also to have to friendly experience

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Competior and play sim just enjoy gaming

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To play in a sim league and for it to last long

12. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

To meet new people and to have successfull lgs for number 6

13. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Maybe you should look at some other applications to get an idea of what a real good application is.....because based on your current application.....you can:

[​IMG]

14. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xSUP3RxMARiOx
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:Do not have any of these
    Time Zone:U.S. Eastern Time Zone
    General Availability for User vs User games:After 3:30 im avaible
    Favorite Teams:New England Patriots and Chicago Bulls and Ohio State Buckeyes

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Yes in NCAA 13on operation sports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?5 years of gaming and 4 years of online gaming

3. What type of player would you say you are?A Friendly/Cool Guy the loves gaming

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel it good for gaming and it makes more successful to complete lgs also meet different people
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes i have read the rules and no i have no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im A Cool person to talk to anytime

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? By being a Friendly/Sim player and would fit in nicely

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To play in long-lasting successfully and to meet new gamers

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?Report to the person im playing then tell commish of the issue

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?Neccessary Roughness

15. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

16. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xSUP3RxMARiOx for xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:Do not have any of these
    Time Zone:U.S. Eastern Time Zone
    General Availability for User vs User games:After 3:30 im avaible
    Favorite Teams:New England Patriots and Chicago Bulls and Ohio State Buckeyes

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Yes in NCAA 13on operation sports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?5 years of gaming and 4 years of online gaming

3. What type of player would you say you are?A Friendly/Cool Guy the loves gaming

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel its good for gaming and it makes more successful to complete lgs also meet different people
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes i have read the rules and no i have no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im A Cool person to talk to anytime

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? By being a Friendly/Sim player and would fit in nicely

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To play in long-lasting successfully and to meet new gamers

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?Report to the person im playing then tell commish of the issue

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?Neccessary Roughness

17. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

wth is going on here?!? i feel like im in the twilight zone....

• Like Like x 3
  18. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

PatsFan12

Your application seems like the same from your 1st one.....trying to help you here and I don't even know you.....LOOK AT THE AAAAPPPPRRROOOOVVVEEEDDDD APPLICATIONS TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT TSO LOOKS FOR IN AN APPLICATION....if that's not clear...just move along forget you found this site.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

please tell me im not the only one who at least had the twilight zone theme song playing in their head here after reading this

20. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    It's getting to that point of no return...

21. PatriotsFan12

PatriotsFan12 Walk On

Name: Jerome Parks
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xSUP3RxMARiOx Xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Eastern time
    General Availability for User vs User games:3:00 till when ever.
    Favorite Teamsatriots
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes Ncaa,Nba

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Since i was 13 on madden 07

3. What type of player would you say you are? A very good player very competitive.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Not that different i am 17 in and i pretty mature when it comes to getting games in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am from Maplewood,NJ love video games. love chillen with friends.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? i very friendly and a cool person dont mind communicating.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? just new friends and a league were i can really build my team.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i will simply pause the game let the commissioner know.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?i haven't really looked but i prefer a league with sim players

22. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

Name: Jerome Parks
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xSUP3RxMARiOx Xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Eastern time
    General Availability for User vs User games:3:00 till when ever.
    Favorite Teamsatriots
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes Ncaa,Nba

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Since i was 13 on madden 07

3. What type of player would you say you are? A very good player very competitive.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Not that different i am 17 in and i pretty mature when it comes to getting games in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am from Maplewood,NJ love video games. love chillen with friends.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? i very friendly and a cool person dont mind communicating.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? just new friends and a league were i can really build my team.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i will simply pause the game let the commissioner know.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?i haven't really looked but i prefer a league with sim players

23. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

New record for most amount of times an app has been posted?

• Like Like x 2
  24. PatsFan12

PatsFan12 Walk On

I know I didn't it will take this long still trying to get in my friend lg if only I get approved doesnt look like this would happen

25. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

by two "different" accounts as well....

• Like Like x 3