New member- Patster7

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Patster7, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Patster7

Patster7 CARDSTRONG

New member- Patster7

Name:patrick Taylor
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):KY OUTLAWxNSS; Xbox
    Email: pat.ulcards@gmail.com
    AIM:N/A
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability: Depends. Job and Athletics during the week.
    Favorite Teams:Louisville Cardinals
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10 years; 3 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sports

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Im the younger generation starting to get into this kind of stuff.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am from Kentucky and currently live in Louisville.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Pretty active
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Alot of fun and memorable moments
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I go to the Commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, I would love to be in the Ncaa dynasties

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Patrick could you take the time to answer the questions a bit more thorough. Short, one word answers not only give us little insight to if you are a good fit for our community, but gives us an impression that you do not take our application process seriously.

3. Patster7

Patster7 CARDSTRONG

KY OUTLAWxNSS

Name:patrick Taylor
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):KY OUTLAWxNSS ; Xbox
    Email: pat.ulcards@gmail.com
    AIM:N/A
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability: I am mostly home during the whole week. It depends on my job and athletic schedule.
    Favorite Teams:Louisville Cardinals, Boston Red Sox, Miami Heat(I am not a bandwagoneer trust me), Chelsea FC
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I heard great things about it from Operation Sports and was referred to it several times and thought I would give it a try.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No. I have never played in a online league. I have tried with my friends several times but it never lasted, But I thought this place sounded like the place to go if I wanted to take a league seriously.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? My first gaming system was the gameboy color in 2000. I played that for hours on in and got into sports gaming around 2001 or 2002 with some of the Nba 2k series and Ncaa football series on PS2 and Gamecube and have been playing ever since.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a friendly player who just wants to have fun as not many of my friends are into the Ncaa Series. They are more into MW2 or Halo. I will follow by the rules and hope to meet some new friends who I can play sports games with for quite a while.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel it makes no difference as long as I follow by the rules and act mature we will have no problems. It will be a fun experience no matter what side of the ball you are on.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes; no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am from Kentucky and currently live in Louisville. I love playing sports video games as a past time and I wanted to get a little more serious in sports gaming so I decided to come here and play since it sounded like the best option. TF sounds like a great place and I can not wait to get started.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I plan to be very active if I get into a NCAA dynasty. It would be a great thing to get into and it seems like this is all fun no competition which I love. I hate gamebattles and things like that where people take things so serious. Video games are supposed to be for fun and to relax. Not to yell and fight with others.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I hope to meet alot of new friends and to get started in a NCAA dynasty. I love college football and this seems like a great place to simulate what it would be like to be on the field.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I go to the commissioner if I have a problem which I hope I never have. I will handle the situation and be cool and not let it get out of control. This is a video game not life or death.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, I would love to be in the Ncaa dynasties and it would be great to be a part of what seems to be a great community of sports gamers who just like to have some fun.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thank you for redoing your application Patrick. Application Approved. Welcome to TF. Be on the lookout for league openings and forming leagues here in the new member lounge.