Approved New Member: Paul Moquin

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 9, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Paul Moquin,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. rschwep

rschwep Always Rebuilding

Featured Threads:
    Paul is a friend of mine and he's telling me that he doesn't have posting privileges in this thread and thus can't fill out an app...wanted to pass the message along.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    He needs to confirm his email address. It's likely in his spam folder.

4. rschwep

rschwep Always Rebuilding

Featured Threads:
    He told me he clicked on the link three times and nothing seems to happen after that.

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    It works. He doesn't have posting permissions in leagues and such, he needs to post here now to get his application approved.

6. Paul Moquin

Paul Moquin Walk On

7. Paul Moquin

Paul Moquin Walk On

Hey Shaun, I'm sorry that I am responding to you a month later. I didn't see this response and haven't checked back since mid September. Should I just post the answers to the application questions directly on here or would you like to send me an application I can fill out and give you. I am very sorry for the delay and thank you for your help.

8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Here is fine.

9. Paul Moquin

Paul Moquin Walk On

Name: Paul Moquin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Mr_Ganhdi (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings and Night (may be changing soon due to job opportunity)
    Favorite Teams: Steelers, Pitt University, Italy National Soccer Team, Penguins, Pirates
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Through a friend, Ryan Schwepfinger

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    For the past 17 years. Ever since Excite Bike and Duck Hunt.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Competitive. I don't let girls win even when we are playing Mario Kart for N64.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Fine, I am the youngest of 4 boys. My oldest brother is 30 and I have been playing video games with/against him since I was a young kid.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I just graduated from the University of Pittsburgh and I am seeking employment in corporate wellness. I am signing up for this to keep in touch with my friends from High School and hope to beat them from time to time as well.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I hope to be an active and enthusiastic member both in the leagues and on the boards.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Keeping in touch with friends and becoming a better gamer.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would discuss it with the leagues commissioner and then if nothing was done consult my friends. If they direct to go to the next higher up then I will do just that.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I hope to be joining a FIFA 13 and NHL 13 league. My friends are currently involved in leagues such as these and hope to join them.

10. Paul Moquin

Paul Moquin Walk On

Hey Shaun, is the above application okay or do I need to fill something else out as well?

11. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved, welcome to TSO man