New Member: Payne

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Payne, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Payne

Payne Walk On

New Member: Payne

Name:payne
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):AcePayne - XBOX
    Email:Would rather not make public
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability:After 8pm
    Favorite Teams:Detroit
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? A few Madden leagues with fellow FBG members.

2. How long have you been playing video games? 20 years How long have you been playing online? 5 years or so

3. What type of player would you say you are? competitive. Probably slightly above average.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have no problem

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have. No questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a 36 year old living just outside Detroit Michigan. Am an avid Fantasy football player as well as a hardcore gamer. though since the birth of my oldest daughter (now 6 1/2), my time to do those hobbies has dwindled significantly. And that is a good thing. That's a reason I am looking for a solid league to join. Don't have time to waste online players games with cheesers or quiters.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Fairly active. Work full time and have a family that is obviously more important. However I frequent other message boards frequently and plan on doing the same here.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? fair, competitive and fun gameplay

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? try to communicate with the individual. continue the game. discuss with proper commish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have not.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to the site, Payne.

It looks like you missed a question. You might want to go back and take the time to elaborate about yourself a little more on the other questions.

Please post when you have edited your original post and someone will take another look at your app.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

~ Drifter

3. Payne

Payne Walk On

Done.

4. Payne

Payne Walk On

*BUMP*

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.