Approved New Member: PDP973

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 28, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome PDP973,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. PDP973

PDP973 Walk On

Patrick DellaPenna
    20 years old
    titansfan3q7 on PSN
    YIM is maddenx1
    Eastern timezone NJ
    generally available after noon I work some nights 4-9 usually 2 or 3 throughout the week but can also play after nine up until 2 am eastern
    my favorite teams are Football: tennessee titans baseball: new york yankees basketball: new york knicks hockey: new york rangers
    I heard about tradition sports through some family members

1.) This will be my first online sports league outisde of just a two man online dynasty in ncaa with my friend bryan
    2.) I have been playing video games since I was five and online since 2005
    3.) I would say im a serious player who is looking for good competition with a good set of rules to make the games fair for everyone
    4.)I think it is cool that this community and these leagues have such wide variations of ages and demographics i think it is cool to interact on the forums and see different peoples takes on the sport of football
    5.) I have read the rules and guidelines and currently have no questions but if any do come up ill be sure to contact someone with more knowledge to help me out
    6.) alittle bit about me I am a 20 year old college student who works at a pizzeria has loved football and sports in general for a very long time was very active in recreational and high school level football my whole life and when not in school or at work I tend to work on my stand up routine because I am an up and coming amateur stand up comedian in the nyc comedy scene.
    7.) I think I will fit in really well here at TSO because im laid back like to interact with people who enjoy football as I do I am always on titans forums especially music city miracles and I see this site filling that same roll for me in a madden capacity
    8.) I hope I gain some friendships out of TSO and hopefully some very competitive rivals in which we both respect each other but genuinely enjoy trying to best each other
    9.) In a situation where another player breaks league rules I would notify the opponent that what he just did was against the rules would collect video evidence of the incident and send it to my league commisioner and let him deal with the discipline
    10.) Not Yet, I have interest in 12th Man, and I will take a look at the rest of the forum soon to see what I would like to join.

• Like Like x 1
  3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

PDP973, glad to see you are joined up and ready to roll. You will be a good asset to TSO, and to 12th Man. Welcome aboard.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Application approved Patrick. Welcome to TSO!

• Like Like x 1
  5. PDP973

PDP973 Walk On

thank you guys so much im excited and cant wait to start rolling!

• Like Like x 1