New Member: peacefrogg

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by peacefrogg, Sep 10, 2010.

1. peacefrogg

peacefrogg Walk On

Sep 10, 2010
    New Member: peacefrogg

Name: Palli
    Gamertag (XBOX): time ed
    AIM: goodvibesgroove
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: All Week 6pm - 1am EST
    Favorite Teams: New England Patriots
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Searching for solid NCAA11 Online Dynasties.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

- Yes, I've been a successful commissioner in Online Dynasties in both NCAA10 & NCAA11. Last year I did one for & this year I'm doing one for

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

- I've been playing video games since Nintendo came out and I'm 28. I played Nintendo > Sega > Sega CD > N64 > Playstation > PS2 > PS3 > XBOX360. I didn't start playing online until last year.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

- Sim Style player. All the things I enjoy about college football, I come to expect with the NCAA video game series: pride, tradition, love for the game. I am dedication to my dynasties as well, I have put hundreds of hours into them over the past 2 years.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

- I think I would fit in perfectly. I'm easy going, have great sense of humor, & get along well with others (even if it is just thru a message board).

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

- Yes I have. They seem pretty straight forward, I plan to respect the Tradition & believe I could be a asset to the community.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

- I love college football. I would watch a NCAA football over NFL (well unless it was the Pats, then I would tape the NCAA game). I played QB for 13 years (Pop Warner > HS > College) & led my high school team to an undefeated state championship my Senior year. Played Div 2 college football but the program was pathetic so I stopped playing. At that point I found music & enjoyed college for what it was. I love live music. I've been to over 90 moe. shows (go to ~ eclectic sound of allman bros, steely dan, primus, led zeppelin, etc.). I love my girlfriend. I fell in love with her last year the moment I met her & we made the long distant relationship thing work & now we are living together here in Massachusetts (where I've lived all my life).

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

- Very active. I frequent the boards, however I am looking for boards with more (dare I say) tradition towards NCAA football series on the XBOX360 system. I usually contribute a lot to the boards I join (considering I work at a PC all day), so I'm hoping this will be one of them!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

- Meet some like-minded folks & possibly make some friendships over the web. I'm really hoping to find a solid Online Dynasty that I can become a part of and make it last for all NCAA football series (NCAA11, 12, 13, etc.)

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

- Pause the game. Message the User politely & point out the Rule that was broke. If they repeatedly break the Rule, try to use Dynasty Wire to capture video & present it to the Commish. Try to avoid confrontation, after all it is only a video game!

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

- I have checked a few different ones. I was hoping to join a league that was just about to get started so I can start from the ground up. I wouldn't mind being the commish of one either since I have had good experience with that. Honestly, I would like to be a part of a league with some of the dedicated members on this site, but I realize I need to be a member for quite some time to make that happen.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to TF.