1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: peacefrogg

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by peacefrogg, Sep 10, 2010.

1. peacefrogg

peacefrogg Walk On

New Member: peacefrogg

Name: Palli
    Gamertag (XBOX): time ed
    Email: ryanpalli3@comcast.net
    AIM: goodvibesgroove
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: All Week 6pm - 1am EST
    Favorite Teams: New England Patriots
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Searching for solid NCAA11 Online Dynasties.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

- Yes, I've been a successful commissioner in Online Dynasties in both NCAA10 & NCAA11. Last year I did one for ea-dynasty.com & this year I'm doing one for ncaastratagies.com.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

- I've been playing video games since Nintendo came out and I'm 28. I played Nintendo > Sega > Sega CD > N64 > Playstation > PS2 > PS3 > XBOX360. I didn't start playing online until last year.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

- Sim Style player. All the things I enjoy about college football, I come to expect with the NCAA video game series: pride, tradition, love for the game. I am dedication to my dynasties as well, I have put hundreds of hours into them over the past 2 years.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

- I think I would fit in perfectly. I'm easy going, have great sense of humor, & get along well with others (even if it is just thru a message board).

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

- Yes I have. They seem pretty straight forward, I plan to respect the Tradition & believe I could be a asset to the community.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

- I love college football. I would watch a NCAA football over NFL (well unless it was the Pats, then I would tape the NCAA game). I played QB for 13 years (Pop Warner > HS > College) & led my high school team to an undefeated state championship my Senior year. Played Div 2 college football but the program was pathetic so I stopped playing. At that point I found music & enjoyed college for what it was. I love live music. I've been to over 90 moe. shows (go to moe.org ~ eclectic sound of allman bros, steely dan, primus, led zeppelin, etc.). I love my girlfriend. I fell in love with her last year the moment I met her & we made the long distant relationship thing work & now we are living together here in Massachusetts (where I've lived all my life).

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

- Very active. I frequent the ncaastratagies.com boards, however I am looking for boards with more (dare I say) tradition towards NCAA football series on the XBOX360 system. I usually contribute a lot to the boards I join (considering I work at a PC all day), so I'm hoping this will be one of them!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

- Meet some like-minded folks & possibly make some friendships over the web. I'm really hoping to find a solid Online Dynasty that I can become a part of and make it last for all NCAA football series (NCAA11, 12, 13, etc.)

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

- Pause the game. Message the User politely & point out the Rule that was broke. If they repeatedly break the Rule, try to use Dynasty Wire to capture video & present it to the Commish. Try to avoid confrontation, after all it is only a video game!

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

- I have checked a few different ones. I was hoping to join a league that was just about to get started so I can start from the ground up. I wouldn't mind being the commish of one either since I have had good experience with that. Honestly, I would like to be a part of a league with some of the dedicated members on this site, but I realize I need to be a member for quite some time to make that happen.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to TF.