New Member: Peerless_27

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Peerless_27, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Peerless_27

Peerless_27 Walk On

New Member: Peerless_27

Name: Peerless_27
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): 360: twentyseven PS3: blackmoon
    Email:
    AIM:
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Weekdays btw 9-11
    Favorite NCAA Team: FLA / FLA ST /ND
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: NCAA Strategies

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    NO
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    26 yrs /10 yrs
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sim style
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I love it because the community will have players with real life resposibilities
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and no questions
    6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    There has been other leagues I looked at but not as put together as this community seems.
    I have played have been into gaming since Pong. I am a 34 year old who is orignally from the Bronx in NYC and now reside in FLA. I have been looking for a league (community) that shares my values in competitive sports gaming. I will take a beating in any sports game on any given day as long as the competitor plays honarably and does not exploit the bugs or exceptions in games that give them a unfavorable edge.

I believe we as true simulation style gamers should govern ourselves and let skill decide the outcome of games. As long as tactics can be defended against with equal skill, all is fair. I also believe in trying to play as close to real life as possible in terms of running up scores or no going for it on 4th down on your side of the field when ever possible. My best friend and I used to implement rules against each other to stop the use of glitches or bugs within games.

I love the unpredictability of playing user vs. user. Once you find a play or style that makes beating the CPU a given, the game itself loses all value. I love playing all sports games. I enjoy Tider Woods, MLB the Show, NCAA and Madden, NBA2K series. The single player aspect has been the biggest appeal until I could find a community that shares my values. I look forward to interacting with the community when I can. A wife and child may limit my postings but not my participation as a whole in the community and leagues that I join. Final note: Other than MLB the Show, I play every other Sports game on XBOX360. Xbox Live is just the best!

Looking forward to the experience.

2. Peerless_27

Peerless_27 Walk On

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

cool, welcome.. im sure you will find a home here quickly.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  5. Maynard

Maynard Banned

6. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Hes in The Creation now...