Approved New Member: Petey1214

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 20, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Petey1214,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Petey1214

Petey1214 Walk On

Name: Petey
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Petey74 (Xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekends (other than Sunday morning-afternoon), and Weeknights 8PM-2AM
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys, Texas A&M Aggies, New York Yankees, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: A friend (sawemoff)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing since I can remember (I'll say 3 years old), online since 2007

3. What type of player would you say you are? Balanced in most games (in NCAA, I run/throw about 50%, I'm not overly aggressive but not conservative either)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm a little younger than the average, but I'm glad I won't be facing off against rage-quitting teenagers. I hope that they see me as mature and fun player to play against.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and I think they're all good, but I know that ob a league-by-league basis, things may change. I can easily avoid such leagues if there will be a problem

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a 25-year-old computer programmer who's loved sports and video games forever, so I started getting into sports video games when I was in high school and have enjoyed them ever since. With the rise of online play, I had fun, but got sick of people who glitched, cheese, rage quit, disconnected, etc. A friend of mine told me about this site and said that the community was good and fair, so I decided to check it out. Outside of video games and work, I'm a huge fan of CrossFit, doing it about 5-6 times a week.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting right in because I'm as fed up with unsportsmanlike cheesers as the next guy, and want an ENJOYABLE experience online. I don't play games to get frustrated, I play them to have fun.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Fair, clean fun in video games which seems likely when rules are actually enforced and whatnot.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I first try to talk to them about it and if it's the first time, I let it slide, assuming it wasn't some ultimately game-breaking glitch or crunch-time play. The second time, I talk to them about it and might save highlights and present them to the league commissioner and ask that something be done in the future. If it is happening all game, I'll present the plays to the commissioner and let them figure out what they want to do.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'm interested in Madden and NHL right now, possibly FIFA soon.

3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

5. Petey1214

Petey1214 Walk On

Thank you kindly, David, and Sawemoff!