New Member: Phareal15

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by phareal15, Jan 11, 2010.

1. phareal15

phareal15 Guest

New Member: Phareal15

Name: Brian
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBL GT: igetmine4free
    Email: phareal15@yahoo.com
    AIM: B2BALLN
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: Weeknights
    Favorite Teams: Portland TrailBlazers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Sowerss

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yea i play in 3 Madden leagues for money, through P5's.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have probably been playing for 10 years. I play most sports games. NBA2K10, Madden10, COD2, Halo3.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I mostly just play for fun, But Winning is deff more fun than losing.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 23 so I dont think it really affects me at all.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I read them. They seem pretty straight-forward.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I just like to play video games and poker online. I love the Portland TrailBlazers. Go Blazers!

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, I am about to draft for my first TraditionFootball league.