New Member: phbaseball1335

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by phbaseball1335, Jul 27, 2010.

1. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

New Member: phbaseball1335

Name: Kevin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX: phbaseball1335
    Email: ksmith1335@hotmail.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Weekends, some evenings during the week depending on work
    Favorite Teams: University of Maryland, Baltimore Ravens
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: saw a link at operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've tried some ODs for NCAA football before on XBOX but haven't had any luck with them staying active.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Pretty much since I could hold a controller

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am pretty much a casual gamer who just likes to have fun with my buddies no matter what we play. My normal group of guys I play with don't play NCAA, so I'm looking for some people who will

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age issues don't bother me. My regular group of gaming buddies ranges from 18-43 years old.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, everything sounds good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Work full time so I don't have as much time for gaming as I used to, but when I do play, I just enjoy hanging out with my buddies and having a good time. Love sports

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? As active as I can be between work and family life

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Just looking for a good group of people who share a passion for sports games like myself and who I can play current and future versions of these games with for years to come

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game and discuss the issues with my opponent to see if we can reach a resolution. If not, then we would address it with the league commish to get their take on what happened.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I started reading about a couple, but I am running out of time during lunch (at work), so I'll have to read some more when I get home later tonight.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It is going to be really tough for you to meet the activity requirements of most leagues with your only availability being during the weekends. We are an older group of gamers here at TF and understand that life exists outside of the leagues here. However, every league here is going to advance between 2-3 times a week (72 hour soft advance).

Just be honest about your availability to the commissioner. The leagues here aren't just "play your game" types of leagues. The commissioner team will expect your input and activity on the boards in order to add value to the league as a whole.

3. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

I definitely understand and appreciate the activity requirement between playing the games and participating on the boards. To be honest, I will probably be more active on the boards than I will with playing the games. I sit in front of a computer all day, so being active on the boards is not an issue.

Regarding my availability during the week...If each league has a 72 hour soft advance policy, I would definitely be able to get one game in within that timeframe. I just didn't want to come on here and say that I would be available every day, when I know truthfully that just isn't possible.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I understand.

Like I said, just be realistic with your commissioner about when you can play. Hopefully you will get excited about the league and make more time for it. :)

On that note, application approved.

5. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Thank you sir.